Reset

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Baqt, Jul 31, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Baqt

Baqt User

Please reset my mood and energy ID 1967690

2. Baqt

Baqt User

as for this

"Hi Baqt and all the other users with often account reset,
    we would like to ask you kindly to contact our Support channel with details of why you request so many resets (please give us as much details as possible). This will allow us to know what issue you are facing and to inform a Dev to take a look at it.
    We cannot keep resetting accounts on a regular basis as it may break the account. Try to understand that the account reset is not final solution for your problem.
    Thank you for your understanding!"

I already contacted the support some months ago and wrote with them regarding the issue, and they told me that there is no problem to reset my account often but there could be some problems with the account, well I haven't had any problems.

The problem I have is that for example if one building is getting 20 energy and 40 mood, when I upgrade it or construct new this 20 and 40 energy and mood become more or less than that and because of this my energy and mood is becoming almost full or sometimes empty because of the bugged system, therefore I need resets per some days because if I made more changes to my town (which I do often) or upgrade buildings the mood and the energy are not exactly real

Will I get reset please ?

Last edited by moderator: Aug 4, 2020
  3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Under the new system you are to submit a support ticket for a reseet.

danda-vnovis likes this.
  4. Baqt

Baqt User

what is this new system ? you kidding ? the game has no new thing in it since 4 or maybe 5 years now but all of a sudden in the forum there is some new system about resets ? so someone is inventing new things new rules but no anything new about the game itself ?

5. s.c.lynx

We have been assigned a developer to work on the game issues. They want the information to be sent directly to them so they can work on the issues you are having directly. A reset request has to be sent through a support ticket.

Baqt likes this.
  6. Baqt

Baqt User

okay, thanks, let's hope this developer will fix the issue

_Bosco_ likes this.
  7. s.c.lynx

We hope so.

Baqt and _Bosco_ like this.
  8. Baqt

Baqt User

I personally don't have problem, just when you reset my account my mood and energy changes, therefore they didn't changed properly when I've upgraded or build new building, and I want always to have the correct mood and energy (even if this means it will be adjusted less than before) I just want to be the correct level. I don't want to be fake full bars if they are not really full