reset mood and energy

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Baqt, Dec 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

In your game you have 764 population. Resetting the game does cause variations to the mood and energy. There can be a time lag between your device and the servers.

2. Hello there is no time lag. in the game the population is 764 but I had 1200+ if you see only the workers stats the actual number is 684+ and not 216 that the game reports now!

3. s.c.lynx

There is nothing in our capabilities that can alter the population situation. You will have to submit a support ticket and see what the more capable people can do for you. This is the risk you take when you get a reset. Having your game reset is a drastic and should only be used in a serious situation.

4. mitkod1414

mitkod1414 User

can you reset mine too please?
    mitkod1414 | ID 3263533

5. s.c.lynx

Done

6. mitkod1414

mitkod1414 User

please again

7. s.c.lynx

Done

8. Baqt

Baqt User

reset please, thanks.

9. s.c.lynx

done

10. Baqt

Baqt User

reset please, thanks

11. s.c.lynx

Mission accomplished

12. Baqt

Baqt User

one of my buildings stays on 47/50 rentals and doesn't want to move on with keys or time improvements .. can you fix it ?

13. s.c.lynx

Sorry this is beyond my level of access. You will have to send in a support ticket.

14. Baqt

Baqt User

reset please, thanks

15. s.c.lynx

Done as requested.

16. Hewboo

Hewboo User

Damn... you handle way too good your anger lynx! ;)

17. s.c.lynx

I do not understand your comment. I am just doing as requested. That is our job.

18. Baqt

Baqt User

@Hewboo you stoopid ? i need resetting every week or two because the game mood and electricity is broken and I am doing upgrades and constructing new building often, so I want resets often to know that everything is correct, what is your problem ?

19. s.c.lynx

The truth is that the system is not broken. It is designed this way. The effects actually work in most players favor. But, there are a few situations that cause issues for the players. Baqt is one of these players.

20. fimimi

fimimi User

PLEASE RESET MY BAKERY ID 8932922

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.