product fail

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by sympey, Jul 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sympey

sympey User

This product cannot be priced less than $ 1.350
    only 8 are produced per quarry per day, that is, we produce 16 units per day, ... who explains quote at $ 30?

http://prntscr.com/tj91af

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The game uses an algorithm to calculate the maximum and minimum prices in the market place. The exact factors are not available. Factors that adjust the price range are: What the product has sold in the past for; Length of time on the market; Restraints in the calculations.

3. sympey

sympey User

we produce a maximum of 4 every: 6 hours (per quarry); that is, the algorithm is wrong if that product is worth: a maximum of $ 60.
    Where do so many of those "things" come from, if only so few are achieved a day?

4. s.c.lynx

There are a large number of players and it is possible to receive them from removing some stones, boulder, floating logs. There is a limited number of uses for the Granite Slabs. My personal game has several thousand in the inventory at this time, and continues to grow.

5. sympey

sympey User

haaahahahahahahaaaaa

6. AKTHEBOSS

AKTHEBOSS User

s.c.lynx, same my game has about 7,050 Granite Slabs just lying there useless, I don't want to sell them, because I am only a level 21 player and I don't know what or where to use them in the future, so I just save up.....

Ya know' as they say,
    "It's better have something and not need it, then not having something and needing it"

AKTHEBOSS | ID 10292717

7. sympey

sympey User

ALL players, we produce a maximum of: 4 units every 6 hours; ... We ALL have a maximum of 2 quarries, ... that is, ... as an absolute maximum, we can produce 16 granites per quarry per day, or be: 32 granites a day; ... the numbers do not give me for the following:
    We ALL have thousands even though we use a lot of granites.

The "market" estimates that we should sell it to: $ 60 each unit (= 32 x $ 60 = $ 1,920 a day of benefits?
    hahahahahahah

Correct that as soon as possible, the value is a thousand times greater !!!

8. s.c.lynx

The only way to "correct" the price is to buy or sell the product in the market place. The computer will adjust the limits as they occur.

AKTHEBOSS - The granite slabs are used in a few residences, higher levels of City Hall, and some powerplant construction.

9. sympey

sympey User

s.c.linx check your; you collect 4, ... only 4, every 6 hours; you have 2 quarries, ... you collect MAXIMUM: 32 granite slabs per day, ... only 32 !!!

Do you understand sclinx? ¿?; ... you only collect 32 a day !!!; ... if you sell them to what they are on the market right now: (((($ 24 / $ 36))) let's put $ 36, you would get = $ 1,152 of benefits per day !!!!; ... only $ 1,152 !!!
    [​IMG]
    http://prntscr.com/tk1op1

let's say you produce wood, wood is produced in 5min. and it sells for $ 100 a unit as a minimum !!!, you produce 16 units per sawmill, let's say you have 1 single sawmill, in 5min. you get benefits = $ 1,600 !!!
    [​IMG]
    http://prntscr.com/tk1nea

recognize, that value is VERY bad, someday they will realize !!!, ... the real value of the granite crockery must exceed = $ 1,350 per unit.
    $ 1,350 MINIMUM !!!

10. s.c.lynx

The value of an item is based on what people are willing to pay for it. Comparing lumber and granite slabs, in the real world diamonds are severly over valued compared to corn. But, people still pay for them.

11. sympey

sympey User

Balls out !!!; ... Balls out !!!; balls out !!!!!; ... we are not stupid, your "bots" put offers one after another: http://prntscr.com/tksltd are BOT !!!; 25,000 units? ¿? ¿?, They gather 32 per day !!!; and the bot puts an offer of 25,000 !!!!, ... listen, do things right !!; ... producing granite has a cost of 1,000 production points !!!; ... understand? ¿?; ... 1,000 cost points, only 4 units are taken out, which would be $ 250, each unit !!!!, and your bots mark the field, putting not very well-intentioned offers, 25,000 !!!!, they are obvious !!! http://prntscr.com/tksnvs bot, bot offer, this is an offer of a bot marking the field !!!
    The cost is $ 250, only 32 MAXIMO a day are taken out !!!, and you mark the court selling them at $ 65? ¿? !!!? ¿?, ... stop marking the court !!!; those granites are worth many thousands !!!! we are not stupid !!!! 1 of wood is worth = $ 100 minimum !!!! 100 $ = 1 unit i get 16 units in 5 minutes !!!!
    stop marking the court !!!!

eye !, I say it with love, with the utmost respect !!!; ... do not take it wrong, ... you are defending the indefensible, ... we all know that they go much more, they are worth more than 1,350 each one !!!, ... come on man, stop throwing balls out and recognize that cost (despite your bots that mark the court), despite everything there are already offers of $ 96 for the unit, ... end

12. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

This is not a bot.
    I have more than 300 000 granit !! So I can easily sell 25 000 units !
    I just bought granit when it was less expensive.
    So, I think that other players did the same thing.

You just have to wait for price to drop.

13. sympey

sympey User

jjajjajajajaja ok !!!, and you also say that its value is 20 $; or maybe $ 80; As it is trading now?; ... do you not "pay 1,000 production points" for having 4 (8), every 6 hours?; ... tell me: 1,000 production points are not like: 1,000 $? ¿? the cost would be a minimum of 250 $ each granite !!!
    Do you understand? The minimum granite must be priced at: $ 1,000 each unit!

14. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

As s.c.lynx said : "The only way to "correct" the price is to buy or sell the product in the market place. The computer will adjust the limits as they occur."
    If you want the price to go up you just have to sell a large quantity of granit at the maximum price. You wait for one hour and you'll see that the average price goes up.
    It's like in the real life.
    There are some players who do this.

15. sympey

sympey User

Friend, it is what it should be, ... not what I want, it is what it should be, ... right, it is not like real life, and what does it have to do with? !; ...
    1,000 production points and it gives you 4 granites right? Yes right??; 1,000 production points; would be: $ 1,000; If it gives you 4, it would be $ 250 each granite, right??; ... because the ceiling is $ 96; ... ?
    cost $ 250; and the cap is to sell them for $ 96??? ... I demand a genuine explanation.
    I am right !!!

16. s.c.lynx

Again as stated before the price for production points is up to the individual. If a player wants to use their production points for Granite Slabs, that is there choice. Everything is up to the individual player.

17. sympey

sympey User

Hmm, ... you're not right, ... but if you have the power to do what you want to do.
    do what you want, you are not right, you have the power, ... touch up that value and have it be offered to 1,000 to see what happens ?, let us offer them to 1,000, ... for something you don't, everything is worth a lot and just the granite plates that come out at a cost of $ 250, you want us to sell them for $ 20
    You do not want to recognize it, which is wrong, you have to change it, let us freely offer those plates for 3 days, ... you will tell me as soon as they are worth, of course your bot will saturate the market with offers that make you laugh.

18. s.c.lynx

A change like that would require a major re-write of the games program. There are not the need resources to do this at this time. We do not use bots in the market place. We need to just agree to disagree.

19. endex

endex User

1) The main source for granite slabs are not the quarries, but removing boulders etc.
    2) As stated before, the value a player assigns to 1 production point varies. This mainly depends on how long you've played the game. In the beginning 1 PP >> 1 CC. For me (and many other oldtimers), it's more like 1 PP = 0 CC, since I have a constant surplus of PP.
    3) There are no bot offers in the granite market.
    4) You say the "real" price for granite slabs should be north of 1,000 CC. I'd say the "real" price is in the single digits. I've been trying to put a floor under the market for months now, basically serving as an artificial demand source buying any quantity at any price. I'm going to stop that now thanks to your ranting. Let's see where the new equilibrium price will be in a month.

(Nothing says you're right like using all caps, so ...)
    THERE SIMPLY ISN'T ENOUGH DEMAND FOR GRANITE SLABS TO SUPPORT HIGHER PRICES!

20. sympey

sympey User

Look, produce it (although they do not recognize it), it is at 1,000 production points, obviously if those 1,000PP, we change them to Capitalist, we will earn $ 1,000; ... do not sell smoke, this is so.
    on the other hand, if you do what they are doing with the granite plates (put one offer behind the other at a low price) (which by the way you recognized you have done); obviously nothing will be worth nothing !!!
    if you saturate the market with ANY product, the value goes down !!!
    4 are produced, every 6 hours, most of us produce 4 every, 6 hours per; ... do not sell smoke, you say to collect rocks? I never have rocks !!!, at most I will have 2 rocks a week or 2 granite slabs a week !!!
    Hey, recognize, that value is wrong, very wrong.
    I tell you in a good one, if you don't lose, nobody loses; ... your argument is:
    - the system saturates the market with granite plates and these are worth nothing, ... saturate with bread, with beer, saturate with beams, since they like to saturate the market, saturate it with everything!