problème avec les drop des loyers

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by zamounda26, May 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zamounda26

zamounda26 User

Bonjour , je rencontre des problèmes avec les drops , je voudrais savoir comment il sont obtenue je suis sur la quête bûcheron niveau 16
    je m ' explique je suis rester pendant 1h30 connecté pour collecté les loyer mais je n ' ai eu que 10 drops alors que j' ai des environ 47 maisons et que certaines sont grande.
    Dans la quêtes il y a écris drop donnée pendants la récoltes des loyers mais c ' est vaste comme explication .
    ma questions est la suivante :
    tout les combien de temps ils se récolte ?
    y a t-il un truc spécial?
    es que certaines catégorie donne plus de drop?
    pouvez vous m ' aidez merci beaucoup

2. zamounda26

zamounda26 User

help please

3. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

Hello zamounda,

In this section of the forum all messages must be in English.
    Rather post your message in the French-speaking part or write your request in English

Bonjour zamounda,

Dans cette section du forum tous les messages doivent être en anglais.
    Poste plutôt ton message dans la partie francophone ou alors écrit ta requête en anglais

4. zamounda26

zamounda26 User

ok Hello, I am having problems with the drops, I would like to know how they are obtained I am on the level 16 lumberjack quest I explain to myself I am staying for 1h30 connected to collect the rent but I only had 10 drops while I have about 47 houses and some are large. In the quests there is written drop data during the rent collection but it is vast as an explanation. my question is this: how often is it harvested? is there anything special? Are some categories giving more drop? can you help me thank you very much

5. zamounda26

zamounda26 User

thank you

6. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hello zamounda26 - The drops are determined by an algorithm, we do not know the formula, some experience shows that larger and longer homes, more residents, longer refresh rate, yield higher drop rate. At level 16 you are at the lower end of the spectrum. It will take time to get the drops but can be done. You receive the drops every time you collect rent.

Thank you for posting in English. Thank you _Bosco_.

The rules regarding posting forbids multiple consecutive postings. The prefer method is to edit the previous posting, the rules call this spamming.

Here is the FAQ section for the Lumberjack Final: https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/lumberjack-finals.3552/

7. zamounda26

zamounda26 User

thank you for help good day

8. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You are welcome, enjoy building your city.

We are closing the thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.