Need another (4-th) Bakery!

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Zevsus, Nov 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Zevsus

Zevsus User

I`m level 49,and need`s of my town have become bigger, so I can NOT produce enough bread, donuts (especially) and pizza dough for my citizens from 3 bakeries that have reached maximum upgrade level.
    This is a persistent problem from about level 40,but after I have reached about 11 000 man and I have managed upgrades on some buildings,situation have become unbearable.
    How can I have another,4-th bakery?
    Thanks.

2. TomKim

TomKim User

It's not. There are only 3.

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

That is a design feature of the game. It requires that the player decides what is the more important use of resources.

4. Zevsus

Zevsus User

Mr. Lynx... :)
    this is so wrong on so many levels that I do not want to comment at all,
    all my game strategy was made on having MY OWN resources for the city,
    for example I would like to say that all of my manufacturing facilities are always full of produced items (needs)
    and I always had enough reserve in the warehouse under which I was not collecting rent.
    So,after needs of donuts and pizza dough have risen for 3x times,
    it is pretty obvious that I can NOT go with the same strategy on,
    but the good question is:
    -why upgrading buildings if you CAN NOT deliver needs for them produced by your own manufacturing facilities?
    -or why to carry on playing when you do have situation like this? :)
    Why?

5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

So sorry you feel that way.

The challenge is to maintain your city using the resources available. There are limits in the real world, there is no city, town etc. that supplies all of there own needs. That is a factor in city planning. There is an option to trade items into your city by purchasing them in the market place. If the game were to provide all of the needs for your city, the challenge level would be seriously be reduced. It is not necessary to supply all of your residents with every item they want. Doing so does not change the number of citizen in your city, you just do not receive the bonus rewards of making them happy.

Have fun building your city.

6. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

I have 4 Bakeries

just to say really disappointed in this game. still nothing has changed what happened to this amazing Big Point that was going to make it all great again ha ha ha ha aliens will come before this stale game changes

Last edited by moderator: Nov 24, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  7. Zevsus

Zevsus User

How did you managed to have 4?
    Congratulations for you.
    It is pretty disappointing for me to reach level 50 and not to have a chance to get all the necessary items (needs) for the buildings,just because it is not given a chance,way to produce them.
    Apart of that,I feel it like:
    1.Disgrace from the developer to the players
    2.Way to make you stop playing this game
    3.For me personally,it is a blackmail,because someone says:
    -Hey,you stupid,as a reward for good and long playing,from now on you must buy needs from the market! :))
    Oh really?
    O.K.,we (me,I) will not be playing if thats so.
    Thank you.