Missing production units

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by karamella13, Jan 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I heva been playing the game for one year. I have 8 farms, 5 lumber
    mills and only 3 bakeries-as I did not get permission for more, while my friend who
    also plays , has 9 farms, 6 lumber mills and 8 bakeries. Why is this difference,
    Is it an error, or do I have to play more till I get permission for the missing
    production units? Especially bakeries are missing, it is very hard to cover the
    needs ...Thak you

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

karamella13 - What you are experiencing is the changes that have happened over the years. In the begining the number of production facilities were hiighher. This led to other issues with the game. Those players who had all ready acquired the additional facilities were allowed to keep them. Therefore, the discrepency of old versus newer players. There is an extra lumber mill as a reward for completing level 65. The game is designed to be a challenge. The supply chain is an example of that.

danda-vnovis likes this.
  3. Sad to hear this....:( anyway, thank you for your answer.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

That is true but the additional production facukutues caused a problem with the farms and othre products needed to make the products. Some where there had to be a limiting factor. This is where the designers made the decision. Enjoy the game, build a great city.

We are closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.