MaketPlace

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by Bunchoftrees, May 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I am selling 100 wood.
    What should I price the wood at so I would be profitable?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You can price the wood at any price between the minimum and the maximum price. The choice is yours.

3. HankBBQ

HankBBQ User

I usually price it at the highest possible price thats just below the current lowest price(eg the price per piece is 140, 144, 150, I would price it at 139). However, if its not profitable, just do whatever you want

4. endex

endex User

If you're not in a complete hurry to sell your goods, you can also scan through the offers to see how long they have been active.
    In the case of wood all offers are merely a few hours old (they have 7 days left). This is a good indication that even at 150 it will sell. Maybe not in the next few minutes or in the next hour, but most likely within a day.

Also take into consideration the quantity you'd like to sell. If you want to sell 50,000 bricks, you'd have to offer them at around 120 CC per unit. If you want to sell 100 bricks, you can probably offer them for 200 CC without having to wait too long to find a buyer.