Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Absalon_Hamlet, Aug 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello And greetings

I have not been able to login to the game recently- ( last 4-5 days) I tried both by using my android and from my pc computer - Both with infinity loading screen after the apple symbol - I have played the game on n off - since the beginning . No idea what it may be- Hope to hear from you - ID 1174973. Thank You

2. I have checked the forum many times recently. I can see that someone had the same issues 28 august- about the same time as my login problem started.
    I wonder if my account needs - A mood and energy reset -??? My mood and energy is usually on maximum. I have two powerplants which is not connected to the streets- think one nuclear and one coal- - (Mayorhall) it s just saved for when in need- I have a tons of high points decorations all over the maps - cityzones- plus I use improvements in all of the buildings. So i doubt my energy mood is the issue???

I have 21500+ population- and finally able building towards my next goal - 25000+ population. I have many buildings rdy for level 4 soon- I wonder why suddenly I cannot login- it just keep loading no matter which device or browser I use- it s all up to date- - Hope to here from you- ID 1174973

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Absalon_Hamlet - We have instituted a new protocol for resetting the game. You need to submit a support ticket so the developers can find the root cause of the problem. I have forwarded this thread to the "Powers that be". Wish you well.

4. I am having the same issue i sent in a ticket, fingers crossed! ID 10209386

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

They will be along soon to help.