How many players think this game has died?

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by oikodomos69, Jan 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

How many players think this game has died?

1. yes

92.0%
  2. no

8.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I think that's what this is for this reason i'm starting a number

ID 10170624

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  2. Eftychia

Eftychia User

ID 10219610

3. effie5

effie5 User

ID10282198

4. Baqt

Baqt User

effie5 likes this.
  5. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

yes I think so

6. Marleigh

Marleigh User

I just wish they would gives us an expansion...maybe with a place for a brickyard and/or brewery. Is that too much to ask for? lol It's been years since they have given us anything. The game is dead and, yet, here I am lol

7. stalko

stalko User

There has been no development over the years here. Even so, I think there are a lot of people still playing. I'm still playing and I'm sad at the lack of development - no new tasks, new buildings, new options (for example, being able to visit another player's city .. and more). Maybe if the developers were a little more alive in the game development work then we would never have wondered if the game was dead or not. Lack of development leads to a lack of interest! Players lose all of this because they give time and energy to something that does not completely satisfy them. When I started playing I definitely didn't imagine there would be such a big lack of change here. I gave a lot of my time and attention here to find out at one point that I had better not have started it at all. The fact that there are still people playing is the main reason for someone to move and create something with which to bring back those who are waiting and attract new players here.
    I wish all of you - players and developers a lot of health, happiness and good luck for the new year!

stalko / ID 9445537

LILA-SKILAKI, Revecity05 and _Bosco_ like this.
  8. Marleigh

Marleigh User

I don't know much of anything about programming, but I can't imagine it would be that hard to create an expansion, at the very least. It doesn't have to be anything too fancy, just some extra building space would be nice. Also, how hard can it be to re-run some of the events, like the holiday events or the soccer event? Brand new events would be wonderful, but I would be content if they just re-ran some of the old holiday events. I stopped playing for like two years because I got bored with no new stuff. I've been back for a little over a month, but I'm not sure how long I will stick around without anything new. I hate to give up on it because I did put a lot of time and money into it over the years.

LILA-SKILAKI and _Bosco_ like this.
  9. normap22gm

normap22gm User

I seldom look at the forums but noticed today that there have been recent comments!

10. Most players agree that the game is dead, but none of those in charge take a position on the matter, at least to try to convince us otherwise. Obviously those in charge have nothing to say because they themselves know that this situation is not going to change. With that in mind, everyone who stays and plays knows that it is a dying game that all it offers is filling up our leisure time until we find something else that will interest us.