Hi, THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE FLASH !!

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by AKTHEBOSS, Sep 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AKTHEBOSS

AKTHEBOSS User

So, just like many people out there, I use a famous browser called "CHROME". And, I am really sad that GOOGLE is removing Adobe Flash support from this browser, and also to my understanding RISING CITIES works on Adobe Flash, but Google is planning to turn it off after December, 2020. So, I wanted to ask how will I continue playing RISING CITIES ( ONE OF THE BEST GAMES IN THE WORLD) if Chrome wouldn't support Adobe Flash. Please Help Me !!
    Also, please explain step by step what I should do??

*ANY RESPONSE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We are not sure of the exact changes to Adobe Flash in Chrome. As we understand the situation Adobe Flash is not to be supported by Adobe. This does not mean that Flash will be unusable in the future, but that there will be no more updates or fixes to the program. If this is so Rising Cities will still be playable with Adobe Flash, just that the underlining system will not change. We will see in January.