FAQ Errors

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Idaliah, Feb 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. orspapa

orspapa User

2. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

[​IMG]

orspapa likes this.
  3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

_Bosco_ - Super answer to the question. Better than I would have done. Thank you.

orspapa - Did this answer your question? Hint: On the rocky section your can build any original road you would like.

Let us know if this helped?

4. Baqt

Baqt User

One more thing, in the experience FAQ I see at level 65 you get lumbermill permit, however someone said that on level 65 you get bakery, so what is the true information ? bakery or lumbermill ?

5. orspapa

orspapa User

6. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

It's a lumber mill.
    The FAQ is right

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  7. s.c.lynx

I was the fool who wrote that it was a bakery. Teach me for writing with out checking my facts. It is a lumber mill at level 65.

Revecity05 and _Bosco_ like this.
  8. mitkod1414

mitkod1414 User

Hello ,
    The road to the mountain doesn't work for me. I push to change the playing field and nothing happens.
    mitkod1414 | ID 3263533

9. s.c.lynx

mitkod1414 - We have tried everything in our bag of tricks, with out success. You will have to send in a support ticket and hopefully one of the brain trust will be able to help.

10. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

"One of the brain trust" :D:D:D

s.c.lynx likes this.