City organisation

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by RogerGentil, Apr 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi all, I'm new to this game, like it a lot !

I'm quite struggling with all parameters, mood especialy which had me planted litteral forest of plants to rise it up... Then come the differents buildings asking for their own supplying... Well, not that easy, even with tutorial and quests...

Anyone would be willing to share some screenshots of an optimized city ? I think I´m lacking organization of the houses and all...

Thanks (inbox is fine in case you prefer)

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The game is a lot like real life. You have to make some tough decisions on where to put your resources. The choice is completely up to you, there is no correct or wrong way to do it. The game is designed with fewer resources than the city wants. So have fun with your city.

3. Thanks for this answer but I have the feeling I'm building totally randomly and would enjoy some help from experienced players

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Any suggestions from the community?

5. HankBBQ

HankBBQ User