Can't log in

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Flying-Horse, May 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello, i registrated in the game yesterday. Played a little, then turned the game off. When i tried to play again the same day, it didn't't let me in my account. And it's still like that. All i see is one loading screen which loads infinetly. That happens on both of the PC-s i have home and on all browsers. At the same time my brother's account is working without problem on these same PC-s. I wrote to the support and the answer was a manual to start my flash player (which asks me every time to turn itself on and i allow it). So the problem is not the flash player, the internet, the browser or the PC. Please help.

2. Update - now i can log in. But i'm 7 levels above the level i was when the game stopped working.

3. New update - everything is fine and fixed now. The support fixed the problems. I feel awkward talking to myself like that here. Please remove the topic sooner :D

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Flying-Horse - Never fear about talking to the forum. We are here to help. We are glad that support solved your issues. Welcome to the game, enjoy building your city.

One point of forum edicate - The forum rules consider multiple consecutive postings in a thread as spam. We are aware that you are new to the game and forum. For future reference the prefered method of adding additional comments to a posting is to use the edit function. You can label additional comments as such in the post or just put a bland line between comments. Thank you.