Buy permit

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by anaidb, Jun 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. anaidb

anaidb User

Hello ! I have a task to complete. I need to buy 1 permit for Surfer Van and I don t know where to buy this type of permit. Can you help me, please ?

2. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

Hello,

the permit for Surfer Van can only be won at the city wheel (loot-O-matic)

3. anaidb

anaidb User

Ok. Thank you very much for your answer. I will try my luck at the city wheel. :)

4. Submarine

Submarine User

I think the easiest way is to buy it with the Metro Money if I understood correctly :rolleyes: You can find it in your Designer Depot and in the residential buildings you can see that the first building that has the yellow background is the surfer van. I think it costs about 109 MM. Winning that in the city wheel is almost impossible or it could take a long time :D

5. anaidb

anaidb User

This is also a option. I m at the beginning of the game and that was a task to complete. I didn t know it was so hard to get a permit.
    Thank you Submarine for your answer :)

6. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you _Bosco_ and Submarine for your answers. The purpose of the quests is to teach the mayors about how different capabilities are handled in the game. Enjoy builiding your city.

anaidb likes this.
  7. anaidb

anaidb User

The axes left after the end of the Lumberjack change into experience points or are simply lost ?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  8. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

They are simply lost :(

9. anaidb

anaidb User

How sad :( Thank you !

10. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you for the answer _Bosco_