ANY SUGGESTIONS ??

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by wrighty8, Jul 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

So I joined this game on December 16 2013. After playing for a while then getting bored so just pop in now and then. I am now a level 62 mayor and have a population of 18,654 I have a list for you that I have and not able to use...
    RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PERMITS 481
    MANUFACTURING BUILDING PERMITS 5
    COMMERCIAL BUILDING PERMITS 88
    POWER PLANT PERMITS 43
    DECORATION PERMITS 1451
    MYSTERY BUILING PERMITS 4
    SPECIAL BUILDING PERMITS 156
    PRODUCTION POINTS 188,898,151
    EDUCATION POINTS 55,835,438
    So all 4 of my playfields are full I am bored by just upgrading all the time.
    why cant I sell or give some of this stuff away to help others like the market cant we put this stuff on there as well. OR EVEN BETTER GET SOME MORE LAND TO BUILD THESE THINGS ON!!!

WRIGHTY8 BORED

2. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

Hi,
    I joined this game at the same time (december 5 2013). I'm level 75-4, i've more than 1 billion of citycredits and there has been nothing new for years now.
    So, i'm bored too.
    But i try to find some challenges : for example all 4 of my playfields are full but i try to increase my population. And i post the number of population here (in the french section). So every sunday you can discover your ranking here.
    That's not very much but it allows me to continue on this game.