All Cineplex problems

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by tassie-devil, Jan 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Escuala

Escuala User

El cineplex no funciona y la panadería está bloqueada, tengo 2 y las dos están bloqueadas

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Please post the questions and comments in Forum in English, this is a requirement. The only exceptions are the alternate threads. Also posting your user ID number makes solving your issues much quicker and easier.

The cineplex appears to be fine. It is probable that you have no ads to view at this time. Vendors buy ad space by area and sometimes the area you are in does not have any offers.

As for your bakeries they also appear to be fine. You do not have enough wheat to start production. Grow or buy enough wheat to complete the production. That should solve your problem.

If any thing changes let us know and we will be happy to assist.

3. I have problem with cineplex I am removed adblock can you fix this?ID 10096836

4. s.c.lynx

Even with the adblocker removed, the vendors have to put up videos to be watched. The videos are regionally allocated. We at big point does not have any control over which and where the ads are available.

5. Hey Lynx!I lost my main acc--And I forgot my password and old registered mail--but i know nickname vc_2030 maybe Simba--I had gingerbread house---yes i know i have not much proofs!!But what am I need supposed to do?I am searching email--Now no results in 2013 i exactly registered

6. s.c.lynx

Proud_of_City - We were unable to find an account under vc_2030. We did find an account for Simba, but sad to say for security reasons we do not have access to mayor passwords. You may wish to send in a support ticket or just start a new game since you have not progressed very far along.

7. How to send support ticket.I am too lost my acc

8. I am really want to get MetroM.But vpn and other option like off adblock is not helped me.....About cineplex.Do u have any instructions.If i cant watch the ads.For the what am i bulid this cineplex????Is that logical???Okay about happiness environment i know.

9. I have the (simbatdm428,
    Third acc-Proud-Of-City (new)

Main acc-is lost ):

Hey Lynx!Again me Proud-Of-City...You know i lost acc!!I am played with Sungat (my older friend).Maybe in the 2013-14 year i was sent messages like (Simba (nickname i forgot)from Sungat)Or share materials like tomatoes potatoes etc.But i watched in Sungat Acc.There is empty messages.My mail i know.Three of them but how can i write about this.I mean private.You will be check-out registration mail.....Where is support ticket.No results.Forum is non-active ): Hey i know the one moment.You must believe me

I donated one time for buying the one place with max 3-lvl farm.In the kazakh vault Tenge over 200 tenge with oldest version phone nokia....This is my results now....
    Can u check this proof?

Can u send me a support ticket.I mean link in the description of the site...

10. Where is support ticket?

11. s.c.lynx

First of all we need to start a new thread. This thread is about cinneplex problems. Second to send in a support ticket on opening screen on the bottomo f window is a series of links, support is the second from right in the list. Coick on the word "support" and forllow the procedures.

12. Your grammatical is poor..And i dont understand

13. s.c.lynx

Your posting here do not correspond to the heading of the thread. Please start a thread of your own with this issue. You also can not make consecutive thread posting in the forum. A violation of the Forum rules.

To send in a support ticket. There are several ways to do this: 1) on the opening screen at the bottom of the window, click on the word support. You will be sent to the support ticket form. 2) In the game click on the "?" mark at the top right corner of the game window. Between the Forum icon and the log out icon.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  14. I have turned off my pop-up blocker, I've put this game on the safe list, and turned on the auto play, yet I can't find any way to get cineplex to work. Any suggestions?

15. s.c.lynx

Prov31Kathy - As has been stated before. The cineplex the content and rewards are controled by the interests providing the ad. Certain areas have unlimited number of ads (appearance) and others have none. It all depends on the vendors choice of where they want their ads to be displayed. We here at RC have no control over the selection or duration of the advertisements. We are a conduit for the vendors.

16. altom

altom User

Nie można oglądać kina. Nie mam blokad reklam. Co jest nie tak z Waszą grą, kiedy będzie można oglądać kino? Powtarzam, nie mam żadnych blokad.

17. s.c.lynx

altom - As has been stated before. The cineplex the content and rewards are controled by the interests providing the ad. Certain areas have unlimited number of ads (appearance) and others have none. It all depends on the vendors choice of where they want their ads to be displayed. We here at RC have no control over the selection or duration of the advertisements. We are a conduit for the vendors.

Please remember postings in the main forum must be in English