Accomplished quests without rewards

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by lucia456789, Jul 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. After completing some quests in the game I noticed that I was not given the option to collect my rewards, instead the quests appear still on my menu with all the steps done

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

lucia456789 - We went into your game and the quests were finished and awaiting for you to claim your rewards.

danda-vnovis likes this.
  3. anais03310

anais03310 User

Hello ! I have the even bug on my city.. Can you help me please ? Thank you !!

4. s.c.lynx

What are the systoms, what is happening, more details please.

5. anais03310

anais03310 User

These bug touch 5 quests:
    -earns bricks
    -commercial success
    -make the bridge
    -house of the century
    -rapid modernization
    The problem is that I finished these quests, each "sub-missions" are checked but I can't recover rewards..

6. s.c.lynx

We went into your game and all of the quests you listed are ready for you to collect rewards.

It is helpful if you clear your cache's, browser and adobe flash, or log in on a different browser. This resets the cache's and allows the game to complete the process.