Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by 7benjamin9, Nov 9, 2019 at 6:10 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 at 12:42 AM
  2. Stefanakis

Stefanakis User

I am stuck too

ID 10186246

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We have reset your resources for your game. Which allowed access to the game. This process does cause your mood and power levels to be reset to their true values. So you will have to rebuild those levels back up. Let us know if you are able to log in.

4. Stefanakis

Stefanakis User

i am already log in, but one of the bakery machine is not working.
    ID 10186246

5. Αλλαξε browser αν χρησιμοποιεις πχ chrome παιξε με explorer ή firefox ή καποιον αλλον. Μονο ετσι θα εξπλοκαρει και μετα επιστρεφεις στο κανονικο

6. s.c.lynx

Stefanakis - I checked your bakery and you do not have enough resources (wheat) to make any of the products in the bakery.

oikodomos69 - Thank you for your advice and you are correct for many cases. Please remember that it is neccessary to post in English in the main forum.

7. Stefanakis

Stefanakis User

Every time I try to open the bakery the game in someway collapse. It does't open to see the "inside" of the bakery, even when I have the resources to make for example bread. This problem it's not happening in every bakery I have, but it's located in only 1 of the 3.

8. s.c.lynx

Which one? We have open all three of your bakeries and had no issue. We were able to access all of your bakeries and start production in all of them. Let us know the problem bakery location.